Transcript Requests

Transcripts are sent at the request of the student through Webxpress or through National Student Clearinghouse. The Registrar’s Office does not accept email requests. Faxed requests are not accepted, and transcripts are not faxed. All financial obligations to the University (parking violations, library fines, and invoices for lost items) must be met, or official transcripts will be held.

Current students can print an unofficial copy of their transcript from WebXpress or request an official transcript to be mailed from WebXpress by completing the required information on the "Official Transcript Request" page. Current students may also request an official transcript sent electronically by going to National Student Clearinghouse. Alumni or students who have withdrawn from the University must request their transcripts through National Student Clearinghouse.